This Lancia Flaminia Berlina 1st Series is version # 813.00 of which 2616 units were produced. This is No. 2571.
The car remained unused for about 15 years, inside a shed, in fact it had never been subjected to revision.
After having overhauled the engine with the following works, it is now working and running: replacement of the water pump, replacement of the belts, revision of the carburetors, overhaul of the radiator and fuel tank, replacement of the brake pipes and those of the cooling system, adjustment of the valves.
It's still equipped with Michelin 400X175 white band tires of the era, this suggests that the km are originals.
Registered ASI # 9732 from 7 September 1990
For easy restoration
The Lancia Flaminia Berlina I ^ series was produced from 1957 to 1961 in 2695 units.
It is exhibited for the first time at the Geneva Motor Show in March 1957.
What particularly characterized her are some details that made her very appreciated:
- engine ignition key with automatic locking of the starter if the engine is running;
- adoption of rear lateral volets (deflectors) controlled by a button - with an original pneumatic system - from the driving seat
- double wipers applied to the rear window (which, inexplicably, will be abolished in 1960)
- synchronization of the windscreen wiper action with the window cleaner
- ample front bench seat (almost one meter and a half wide) that can accommodate 2 people in addition to the driver